To hire an AdZou team, the cost is $1200, or $950 for non-profit groups.
In addition, there are discounts for hiring multiple teams:
- 10% discount for 2 teams ($2160 for profit, $1710 non-profit)
- 15% discount for 3 teams ($3060 for profit, $2420 non-profit)
- 20% discount for 4 or more teams ($3840 for profit, $3040 non-profit)
We can handle payments in one of two ways:
1. Invoice/check plan. With this plan, clients send a check made payable to the Missouri School of Journalism. Invoices are sent after the start of the semester. If this method is selected, checks should be sent to:
Kathy Sharp, School of Journalism
140 Walter Williams Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
2. A MO Code is required for on-campus clients. On-campus clients who are part of the UM System are considered non-profits and $950 in university funds will be transferred at the beginning of the semester from your MoCode to the Campaigns’ MoCode. All student expenses related to the campaigns will be handled by the Strategic Communication area’s coordinator.
If you have questions about payment, please contact AdZou.